GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script disabled got house - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

disabled got house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: disabled got house

Sorry pompey
    for not getting back earlier,
    yes I get income and contributions with esa, not been assessed yet, but have with pip, sorry for being thick wots sar, and thank you I will fill one out, just to let you all know, shelter have been back on phone asking if we want to have them ring the morgage company and assist with the sale of the house?..?, also sodc have rang to say there is maybe something they can do?..? But I said wait until we have been to vwhdc is that ok.

Comment

Sorry plan b
      Can I name the companys

Comment

Sorry plan b trying to answer all at once, yes it is still trading.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          Does that company still trade Rod?

Originally posted by rodlaw View Post
          Yes they are they have 3 under different names.

Sorry plan b trying to answer all at once, yes it is still trading.

Sorry plan b Can I name the companys

I asked that question in case Jane thinks you need to explore any constructive dismissal issues (due to your health) or unpaid holiday entitlement etc. There's no point in chasing a company which doesn't exist so I'm delighted to hear that your ex-employer does.

Wait to see what she says next. If she needs to know the name of the company (which I doubt) she'll ask you to send it to her by PM.

Maybe it would be helpful to confirm whether you had a staff job (PAYE) or were employed on contract etc.

I know nothing about employment stuff but if you were on the staff (PAYE) is it possible that you might be due a tax rebate if you stopped working in July which is midway through the tax year? We have a tax guy on here who I can ask to look in if necessary.

Comment

shelter have been back on phone asking if we want to have them ring the morgage company and assist with the sale of the house?..?, also sodc have rang to say there is maybe something they can do?..? But I said wait until we have been to vwhdc is that ok.
            It's a good idea to keep Shelter involved. They are well respected by mortgage lenders and they will act as a buffer for you. When Shelter says "back off" the lender usually does

I think your strategy should be to gather as much information together as possible and then make an informed decision based on that. You have got not only housing issues, but employment and benefit issues. Let's get to the bottom of all of that first.

You're getting there

Comment

Hi plan b nice to have you back, I was on paye but did not sign a contract because they offered 1 but it was all wrong.

Comment

I was on paye but did not sign a contract because they offered 1 but it was all wrong.
                Jane is going to give me a slap for interfering but I only want to ask one more question (to help her ) did you get a P45 when you left your job and when did your employer hand it to you? Was it July 2013 when you went on sick leave or at the end of your 28 weeks on SSP?

I'm trying to establish (for Jane's sake ) when you formally left your employment and when. And more importantly why.

Comment

I had to go through acas, I asked for my holiday money back in august they said they could not pay because they had no money my wife contacked acas they got 2000 fo my holiday, they then said when i signed it i was saying that was me leaving, I agreed but they took 2 weeks to pay me will check the p45, I think I signed it on the 24th feb 14, i did say plan b we have had alot of s..t to deal with, thats without the fact that if I do not get sorted with the addisons crissis with 20 then its coma then gone, sarcoid is multi organ, altha1 is terminal, so thank you again for taking some tress away you lot.

Comment

if I do not get sorted with the addisons crissis with 20 then its coma then gone, sarcoid is multi organ, altha1 is terminal .

You are not going to die on my watch if I can help it

All your ailments (I've been on Google) worsen with stress. So sit back and let us help you.

Comment

Thank you plan b..

Comment

Hi Rod,
                        Just reading through and well done for sticking with it. I know it seems like a lot of questions are being thrown at you at once, but as you can see it's necessary in order for us to give you effective help.

You're doing great hun, even though I know it must be hard when you're feeling so unwell.

On that subject, just to check, does the mortgage company know about you and your wife's severe health issues?

Similarly, do you feel up to us now taking a look at your other debts to see what can be done there? I see you're with GW Financial solutions, who are a fee charging Debt Management Co. In your current circumstances I think it's very important for every penny you have available to go to your priority debts, particularly your mortgage, not to any non priority ones.
                        So, more questions! But if you don't feel up to it yet just say, that's fine.
                        Here goes..
                        1. How much are you paying each month to GW and is it up to date?
                        2. Has interest been frozen on all the debts?
                        3. Could you list what the debts are ie credit card, loan, overdraft or HP, the year they were actually taken out and roughly how much is owed to each one.
                        4. Do the creditors and GW know about your serious health issues and financial circumstances?

I'm a retired nurse and one of the things I do on here is help members with serious health issues deal with their non priority debts by writing a letter for them to send to the creditors. The aim is to get the creditors to agree to write off the debt or agree minimal token payments, after supplying them with details and proof of serious health and financial issues. No guarantees but some do agree on humanitarian grounds.
                        We can also look at the enforceability of the debts if they were taken out before April 2007, ie whether they can supply the correct paperwork to actually enforce the debt at all. However I think the first option is more appropriate in your case.
                        If we go down this route we'll start another thread in a protected area just for this issue, so we don't cause any confusion on this one.

Comment

Will git info for you, we pay 66 a month, find out about interest, yes credit cards, but no council tax or water, electric. I do not no my wife was dealing with but I will find out,
                          thank you

Comment

Good man. In your circumstances you should only be paying token payments of £1 per debt per month, if anything. We'll see what we can do about that.

Comment

Thanks PlanB stuck up in Scotland with work, thought I might have some time but totally wrong! Ok if you didn't have a contract or written terms you would be employed under ACAS guidelines. Were you employed for 2 years or more? Did they pay you notice monies? Sorry to be brief but have a meeting at 7.15! I hope that we will finish early and I will catch up then?

Jane x

Comment

For 13 months, and no notice monies, he realy thinks nobody can touch him.

Comment

Working...
                                X