GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FOS Fast Track - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOS Fast Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOS Fast Track

As you will know the Financial ombudsman service (FOS) are over-run with stacks of complaints, despite the fact they take on new Adjudicators/Ombudsman quite regularly, they are still well behind, so with that it can take some time before your complaint is dealt with.

It does help it being a FREE organisation, so that is something.

Some complaints can be resolved at earlier stages, but its not always the case.

If your complaint is already within the FOS, and issues have occurred since you put in your complaint, you can ask if your complaint can be looked into quicker.
    You may be eligible for "Fast Track" for example if you have serious financial difficulties, serious health condition(s), or if in serious arrears that may put you at risk of losing your home etc (possession), then do make this clear to the FOS.

One of my cases been with the FOS for over a year, and due to my health condition progressing, I have informed them of this, and they have confirmed that they now have my complaint on fast track and priority.
    It may still take some time but maybe not as long as it would have done if I had not made them aware of my serious health condition that unfortunately never get better.

So if this or as stated above apply to you, do let the FOS know and ask for Fast Track.

Good luck.
Working...
X