GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Orange-EE-Kevin Bacon or whoever they are - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orange-EE-Kevin Bacon or whoever they are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange-EE-Kevin Bacon or whoever they are

Can anyone confirm the current CEO of this outfit is Olaf Swantree and he presently resides at 6 Camberwell Way, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear,
    SR3 3XN.

Wish to send him a letter. Not a nice one lol.

His drones speak with fork tongue. Call you back tomorrow my a**e

Re: Orange-EE-Kevin Bacon or whoever they are

Email is faster and will get a response. Dont have it to hand but if you check ceomail. Com (I think it is) you will find it under EE
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Orange-EE-Kevin Bacon or whoever they are

Mr Olaf Swantee Chief Executive
      Email olaf.swantee@ee.co.uk
      Telephone 0800 079 0032
      http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=12015

Comment

Working...
      X