GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bloody Tesco! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody Tesco!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Tesco!

Just opened a huuuuge tesco extra at the corner of where we live, decided to have a wander in earlier (1st day open today) had some cracking deals on kids books so seeing as the little man liked the look of a few I decided to take advantage of their buy one get one free deal...get to the till scans the 1st book then the second free one then says "oh need to get a supervisor it wont scan" supervisor appears to say "oh we cant sell that book....its not on the system & may be withdrawn" doubt it I told him you've a shelf full!!

now I dont normally kick up a fuss ...asked if I could speak to a manager and complain (specially when the till op looked across to her next door till said "huh men eh?") manager turns up disgusted with the treatment says which books did I want told him again off he trots comes back with the two books I wanted and another one as well..said he would sort something at the till for the way of an apology..so out comes the wallet again the manager looks at me says "no its on us!"

so walked out happier than I was along with £17 quids worth of baby books...and a smile on the little guys face wider than ever when he started playing with em!

Re: Bloody Tesco!

Damn sexist wimmin eh mate?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

great result Phil! i've had items taken off me in Tesco at the till before when they didn't scan...ridiculous!

Comment

Ah, I think I see the reason for refusal - buy one, get one free = 'BOGOF', pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
          Ah, I think I see the reason for refusal - buy one, get one free = 'BOGOF', pmsl
          I did think that at the time!

...but withdrawing a book from sale...take it off the bloody shevles then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Damn sexist wimmin eh mate?
            Cant agree more. They should never have been let out of the kitchen! (or given the right to vote)
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Oscar, you have to let us out of the kitchen every once in a while to pick your wet towels and dirty pants up off the bedroom floor !!!
              If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                Cant agree more. They should never have been let out of the kitchen! (or given the right to vote)
                Jesus you're brave. I'm outta here mate. Don't wanna be near you when they get their talons out
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                  Oscar, you have to let us out of the kitchen every once in a while to pick your wet towels and dirty pants up off the bedroom floor !!!
                  WOW - I'm impressed. Are you a pussycat or a Rottweiler?

How tame was that reply? Pah, bloody amateur!!

Comment

Its the socks you need to worry about
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Jesus you're brave.
                      Not at all.

Now if you had said stupid.....

Comment

WOW - I'm impressed. Are you a pussycat or a Rottweiler?
                        Neither! I'm sarcastically commenting on you lazy arsed stereotypical men with your bad habits who have never really got over leaving your mothers' breast
                        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Neither! I'm sarcastically commenting on you lazy arsed stereotypical men with your bad habits who have never really got over leaving your mothers' breast
                          Now that's more like it

Comment

I'll leave it to Diddles to make "OUR" point but Oscar... no thanks for your comments from me!! pah!

Comment

I went into Tesco for a dvd player a couple of years ago - there was a cracking wee one on the shelf for about £17 or so but when I took it to the till, they said it wasn't on their system so couldn't sell it so Iwent and got a cheapy from Argos instead.

A couple of weekes later, the same dvd player was on special offer at £25!

Oh, and while we're on the subject of Tesco - a 4-pint carton of milk went up by 21p between Sat and Mon!!
                              Last edited by Angelic; 18 May 2011, 20:37.
                              Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                              Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Working...
                              X