GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Dont mind my rant... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont mind my rant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont mind my rant...

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

stoneacre liverpool...thanks for fucking up my motability order & kindly writing to me stating it'll be delivered in 2wks time

hmm its not the car I ordered though is it?

been on the phone to motability for nearly an hour trying to sort the mess...i've three options take the car (its a waaaay lower spec than we asked for and paid for) 2..cancel the order and look around for something else that "could" take another 3mnths or..3 sit it out for the year I have left in the car we currently have (and thats not an option really as i'm struggling with access now on my own)

Re: Dont mind my rant...

oh dear Phil how stressful!! I hope you get it sorted xx

Comment

Hmm feel like I could throw the stupid salesman through the bloody showroom window....thankfully I had someone with me when we ordered so its not my word against his

Comment

Nightmare!!

Comment

Hmm no movement from the garage at all...I however can have the car we ordered BUT it'll be late aug/sep

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
            Hmm no movement from the garage at all...I however can have the car we ordered BUT it'll be late aug/sep
            That's so unfair!! Sorry Phil
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

threaten to go to the local paper, name and shame the dumplings

worked for me with homserve, they paid up and apologised when I threatened the front page of the daily record.

Comment

Stoneacre Fiat (Liverpool)

the staff...are complete tossers! with this being a motability car they dont care...be a different story if I turned up with a wad of cash!

the supposed "motability expert" who's behind all this rang me started ranting & raving down the phone said motability customers are scum of the earth they want everything for nowt...I said all I ask is what I ordered

left me in shreds earlier...

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                  Stoneacre Fiat (Liverpool)

the staff...are complete tossers! with this being a motability car they dont care...be a different story if I turned up with a wad of cash!

the supposed "motability expert" who's behind all this rang me started ranting & raving down the phone said motability customers are scum of the earth they want everything for nowt...I said all I ask is what I ordered

left me in shreds earlier...
                  Think I would be asking him if he knew what the Disability Discrimination Act was, and if he was familiar with the press publications in circulation around Liverpool
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

This is disgusting Phil.

Follow Dopey's and Oscar's advice.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                    X