GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Plusnet & Dlink dsl-2740 problems - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plusnet & Dlink dsl-2740 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plusnet & Dlink dsl-2740 problems

No worries Niddy, thanks for the kind words

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by bobpullen View Post
      Guessing this wasn't you intentionally disconnecting/reconnecting then?

Code:
      Session Started  Session Ended  Session Duration
      09:58 12/Nov/2012  N/A  2:32:1  (on going)
      10:46 11/Nov/2012  00:57 12/Nov/2012  14:10:43 
      11:04 10/Nov/2012  05:07 11/Nov/2012  18:2:54
      As mentioned up there ^^^:
      No at 05:07 on the 11th i was nicely tucked up in bed
      and at 00:57 on the 12th i had just gone to bed (about 5 mins prior)
      There has been 1 further disconnect/reconnect that i had to to at about 14:30 yesterday as lost all connectivity via wireless so had to reboot router

If you want us to keep pushing then feel free to comment on your open support ticket explaining that the problem persists. I'd probably wait for a few more disconnections though before you do (there have only been two I can see so far).
      I am gonna keep my eye on it this week so will see how it goes

Just to clarify, the line was already ADSL2+ provisioned. It was an order to uncap your upload speed that completed on the 31st.
      And only since then have i had so many issues with the line
      Best regards,
      Bob
      Originally posted by Never-In=Doubt:
      Just like to say thanks for the effort you're putting in here especially as you also have a FT job to consider, we really appreciate the time and effort you're committing to our forum members.

Niddy
      Forum Administrator
      I must express my gratitude for you coming on here and offering the help that you have done. As Niddy states above the time and effort put in on this by yourself can only be seen as a major positive for Plusnet Customer service and Just goes to show that i made the right choice going for service with yourselves over other providers.

As stated earlier my current gripe is more with Openreach and them not enabling my cabinet for Fibre when 8 houses down the road can get it. Talk about being a bit miffed lol
      Last edited by kilasuit; 13 November 2012, 12:16.
      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

I am hoping that i have no more issues this week.

Otherwise i will be ethernetting everything and see if that make a difference
        Last edited by kilasuit; 13 November 2012, 12:17.
        I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Just to clarify, the line was already ADSL2+ provisioned. It was an order to uncap your upload speed that completed on the 31st.
          Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
          And only since then have i had so many issues with the line
          Easy enough for me to cap it again if needs be. Takes a day or so. LEt me know if you want me to give it a go (theoretically it shouldn't really make much difference).

Best regards,

Comment

Completely forgot that i have an old BT homehub stashed away in a cupboard that has been flashed with standard speedtouch firmware so have connected that for now.

Hoping that i will see stability now.

Will monitor and update as and when

Comment

Kila are you still having problems. My mum had exactly the same issue,bloody nightmare but eventually plusnet did something that resolved it. If you want i.ll ask her what. The rest of it is Greek to me im afraid.

Comment

Working...
              X