GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE** - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CleverClogs (RIP)
    replied
    Re: Lowell (Orange) v LifeOfRyan **SET ASIDE**

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
    Right further communication on this despite it being set aside by the court and official documents received via BW Legal this I now consider harassment as the reasons for set aside are clear no proof yet they still send letter with a load of untruths
    If they really had obtained a CCJ which had not been set aside, why would they accept only 50% in settlement thereof?

One hardly needs to be a cynic to wonder if they now know they've not a hope in hell of proving the alleged debt, so they're trying to bounce the defendant into paying money to settle a judgement that no longer exists.

BW Legal should be referred to the SRA.

Leave a comment:

• pompeyfaith
    replied

BTW It does bug me when they hide behind the "WITHOUT PREJUDICE" as they know they are in the wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Haha --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...454#post458454

Leave a comment:

• pompeyfaith
    replied

Niddy is OK just Joking m8 however if you need proof for the FCA as to why this forum is here you can use the above

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

No mate. Chill.

There are a batch of these wrong letters that's been issued. Don't get silly. You can't charge unless you create a contract that they agree to so don't look daft.

All you do is write back with a copy of the strikeout and add a one liner - please see attached. This matter is closed and any further harassment by your company will be reported to the regulatory bodies!

Thats all you gotta do.

Leave a comment:

• pompeyfaith
    replied

Right further communication on this despite it being set aside by the court and official documents received via BW Legal this I now consider harassment as the reasons for set aside are clear no proof yet they still send letter with a load of untruths

I mindful of sending them a warning that any further letters will be charged at £15 a time as my costs to deal with them and make it clear a strike out will be sort due to there abuse.

Suppose I could send a letter to the FCA as this is exactly why this forum is here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SET ASIDE DOCS_0001 EDIT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	1406430Click image for larger version

Name:	SET ASIDE DOCS_0002 EDIT.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	1406432Click image for larger version

Name:	SET ASIDE DOCS_0003 EDIT.jpg
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	1406434Click image for larger version

Name:	SET ASIDE DOCS_0004.jpg
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	1406436Click image for larger version

Name:	SET ASIDE DOCS_0005 EDIT.jpg
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1406438

Leave a comment:

• ATW
    replied

Glad its all officially over and done with now.

Leave a comment:

• pompeyfaith
    replied

As a side note this default judgement malarkey should be stopped and legislated against as not only does it waste court time or also worries many needlessly no creditor should be allowed to act in such a way and prove of said debt should accompany any N1

Leave a comment:

• pompeyfaith
    replied

Yes I made that post when he got notification from BW Legal however it is now official with the order received from Northampton Court. Thanks Everyone

Leave a comment:

• IF
    replied

Well done Ryan

I think Pompey posted it here SnV, I may be wrong mind --- > Success Story for Never-In-Doubt, ATW

Leave a comment:

• SaltnVinegar
    replied

Great news - congratulations!

Could you please post on the success thread so thats this is kept for all prosperity?:

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...e-your-Success

Best
    SnV

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

Really chuffed for you Ryan, that's brilliant!

Leave a comment:

• LifeOfRyan
    replied

A massive thank you to everyone for there input on this particularly Niddy and ATW I could not have done it without your expert knowledge, I really have experienced first hand now how vital this forum is for people so really i honestly am very grateful for what you have done im chuffed to bits. Victory is ours!... docs from the court arrived today confirming it has indeed been stayed and set aside with no cost orders

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Awesome result mate

I've Removed the letter image - personal info (reference) was showing. Please edit & re-upload

Leave a comment:

• pompeyfaith
    replied

Thank you Elsa and IF

Leave a comment:

Working...
X