GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Echo's on my Smartphone - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Echo's on my Smartphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Echo's on my Smartphone

Does anybody know how to get rid of echo?

I got Galaxy S 2 with T-Mobile --so has OH

I get periodic echo(as does OH) where the sentence spoken is repeated

Sometimes I ring my son and he gets the echo--sometimes I get the echo

Its not constant--btw--and its not the case

Have googled it and loads of others too-including other type of smartphone

Seems its to do with the 2 microphones fighting each other--really dramatic solution here where someone takes it to bits and puts a bit of cardboard in
    Permanently Fix SGS2 Echo and Digital Noise Reduction/Cancellation Problems - xda-developers

I'm 12 months into a 24 month contract I signed in Tesco's--do you think I could get out of it and move to a Galaxy S 3 instead?

Thanks

Turbs
    Last edited by Turboman; 22 November 2012, 12:50. Reason: ..microphones instead of speakers
    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Re: Echo's on my Smartphone

You can usually upgrade up to 3 months before the end of the contract and the fact the phone does echo is not a barrier to the contract as the contract was for the package, the phone is an extra incentive to take the package (or airtime plan).

Basically, if the phone is fookered you ought to be speaking to Samsung, their customer service and after sales is second to none.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Echo's on my Smartphone

and a 2yr warrenty if I remember....

Comment

Working...
      X