GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Virgin Mobile free texts??? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgin Mobile free texts???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Mobile free texts???

On the 17 August 2012 I received a text from Virgin Mobile, who had an offer of adding £5 to the phone before 31 August 2012 to be eligible for 300 free texts by the 18 September.

Sooooooo I had added the £5 within the requested time, and no texts arrived.

I emailed them a few days ago to complain as this have happened a few times before!
    They just rang me now to apologise and instead of adding 300 they added 500. .
    So am happy about that, however I have to use them by 30 days as from today lol.

Re: Virgin Mobile free texts???

Originally posted by di30 View Post
    On the 17 August 2012 I received a text from Virgin Mobile, who had an offer of adding £5 to the phone before 31 August 2012 to be eligible for 300 free texts by the 18 September.

Sooooooo I had added the £5 within the requested time, and no texts arrived.

I emailed them a few days ago to complain as this have happened a few times before!
    They just rang me now to apologise and instead of adding 300 they added 500. .
    So am happy about that, however I have to use them by 30 days as from today lol.
    shouldn't be a problem for a woman.............
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
      True in my case

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        Cheeky peeky!!
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

500 in a month? I send that in a week...

Comment

Well done Di

Comment

Thank you Vossy

That says it all for a guy then Swanny

Comment

Working...
              X