GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script PDF editing help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PDF editing help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF editing help

Hi

I have a pdf document with embedded font that I need to change the background and font colour. I've tried in PDF professional, Photoshop CS5 and Elements but can't seem to do it.

Any ideas?
    I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Re: PDF editing help

Could you convert it to Word, make the changes, then back to a pdf?

Comment

I've tried, when you open in word it loses the font and is gobbledy gook as it is a foreign language and thats why the font is embedded.
      Last edited by Poppy; 5 January 2012, 20:15.
      I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoo View Post
        Could you convert it to Word, make the changes, then back to a pdf?
        No cos it's foreign fonts, such as Urdu etc and doesn't work like that - I am suggesting she imitate the whole thing in photoshop/word and use images with transparent background to do the font, then just paste the image to wherever she wants the text to go - the main image would be a simple coloured background to which you add images on top to create the actual flyer.....
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Someone said you can edit font colour and BG in photoshop, I can't see how or where to do this though?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ask silverback he is a wiss with PS and done an excellent job with a very old black and white photo for me.

Comment

I have all adobe stuff so have illustrator, yes......

Comment

Thanks Flowerpower, much appreciated

Comment

Might not be relevant in this case but if you have a simple textual pdf then uploading to Google Docs gives you the option to convert it to text, if it can. You can then edit in Google Docs or download as a doc or odf.

Could be useful!

Comment

Working...
                  X