GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Windows 10 Latest - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows 10 Latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 Latest

Microsoft has unveiled Windows 10. This week we expect to see the first consumer preview (a 'Technical Preview' is right now available to anyone who wants to download and try it), and probably alongside Windows Phone 10! Here's everything you need to know about the Windows 10 UK release date, price and new features including the return of the start menu, multiple desktops, Cortana and more. See also: How to watch Microsoft's January 21 Windows 10 event and live blog.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/new-produ...s-insider-tcs/

Re: Windows 10 Latest

I for one am a tad frustrated that none of my current systems could have had Win 10 installed on them mainly due to age and the fact that they are naff specifications.

However from what I have run it seems to look and feel like a Hybrid Win7/Win8 system - which will please most of the users that were upset with the loss of the Start Menu etc.

Its on the "To Buy" list to ensure that I actually have a system with the right specification to run Win 10 when its released otherwise i may have to just make use of a VM environment which wont be the same.
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Re: Windows 10 Latest

I have win 8.1 on my laptop and cant see what all the fuss is about as I actually like it, but will be following the win 10 as may upgrade if it is any better and the upgrade is a simple process

Comment

Working...
      X