GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Just about hanging in there! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just about hanging in there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just about hanging in there!

Well as the title says I am just about hanging in there regarding PC Hardware, first my desktop went kaput and was not worth upgrading as needed too many parts so son lent me one of his old laptops that was ok for a while until the screen then the battery went.

Now a few minutes after posting to Riz about his hinge my bloody hinge bust too So took the screen off as was not working anyway and have been connected to my desktop monitor for a few months.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LAPTOP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	1415746

So will be looking for a new laptop in the next few weeks soon as my Tribunal Appeal is won so will be looking for advise on laptops for around £550/600 as I want the best processor for that price

Will be calling on you guys later for advice.

Re: Just about hanging in there!

Mate it's not all about the processor
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Mate it's not all about the processor
      Right well that is why I will be seeking help from the likes of you Niddy

Comment

Have a mooch of these type of reviews mate --> http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-cent...-laptops-2014/

Then make from them what you will..... you'll learn a lot about what goes well together and what is crap together

For example, a top rated one is only £500 (15" screen) --> http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/l...yoga-2-review/

Enjoy
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

One for Riz - Only £3,000

--> http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/l...are-18-review/

Comment

My friend has just bought an Acer, great price and she reckons its fab.

Comment

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/l...yoga-2-review/

Screen too small on that one want at least 15.4 but prefer a 15.6 widescreen

Comment

@ Pompey - worth taking a look at EuroPC mate.
                When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've bought off these before --------> http://www.pcworldbusiness.co.uk/cat...0iPads/Laptops
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                    I've bought off these before --------> http://www.pcworldbusiness.co.uk/cat...0iPads/Laptops

PC World - Are you mad??!!!

Comment

This company does some good deals http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk as does http://www.novatech.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                        PC World - Are you mad??!!!
                        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Working...
                        X