GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Windows 7 sucks - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows 7 sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Windows 7 sucks

Nah it's cool just look at these themes.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Notice both the complainers above are those that know feck all about pootin - says it all

Bit like asking the pope which is the best whore to order tonight
      really
      You made I laugh Nid!!
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Notice both the complainers above are those that know feck all about pootin - says it all

Bit like asking the pope which is the best whore to order tonight really

We are not complainers , just stating the truth

Pootin - isn't he in charge of Russia
        The pope probably knows the best ones
        It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty Monkey View Post
          The pope probably knows the best ones
          And if he doesnt, the choir boy will
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

All jokes aside,

how do you get Win7 off and get Win XP on ?

Comment

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/w...e-in-windows-7

This may help

Comment

Install XP from the CD.

I have a feeling that for computers with more recent SATA drives you have to download some extra drivers and provide them when installing, otherwise XP fails to recognise the hard disk and won't install. At least, that would be the case if I tried on this laptop according to the manufacturer.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                  Thanks mate

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                  Install XP from the CD.

I have a feeling that for computers with more recent SATA drives you have to download some extra drivers and provide them when installing, otherwise XP fails to recognise the hard disk and won't install. At least, that would be the case if I tried on this laptop according to the manufacturer.

Tried that
                  It won't let me install XP over 7

Comment

You would wipe the disk first, then do a clean install.

You would also have to check that there were working XP drivers for all the hardware in the computer first. Something that may well not be the case for a new lappy.

Comment

Or you could dual boot Linux.

Comment

Win XP will load basic drivers to allow install then once you connect to Internet you download lappy specific drivers from the manufacturers site.
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Win XP will load basic drivers to allow install then once you connect to Internet you download lappy specific drivers from the manufacturers site.
                          If the manufacturer provides them. Not always the case now.

Plus, as said, if the HD driver is one that isn't compatible, then you never get XP installed in the first place, let alone get on the net to update other drivers.

Comment

All computers (except macs) will load basic win drivers mate. Win XP uses these same basic drivers to allow basic config to install the OS ie basic graphics, basic bios/cmos, basic sound etc.....
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Comment

You would wipe the disk first, then do a clean install.

You would also have to check that there were working XP drivers for all the hardware in the computer first. Something that may well not be the case for a new lappy.
                                Thats what it won't let me do

took you this long

Comment

Working...
                                X