GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Which Wireless TV Headphones… - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Wireless TV Headphones…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Wireless TV Headphones…

…….are the best to buy?

Need a charging base station (to save buying batteries) and they have to be compatible with a Panasonic HD Telly, £50 or under would be brilliant
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Which Wireless TV Headphones…

these are good ........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

these are good ........

You'll get a slap!!

Comment

or these ........
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

or these ........

Comment

or you could make some ..............

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^You're banned from another thread DEEPIE!!

Comment

I have some that I got from Maplin http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/wireless-8...cksilver-a08fq

I got them when they were £25 and they are great. Never any interference and they are quite comfortable to wear.

They can be a bit fiddly to get sat correctly on the base to charge but worth every penny.

Beefy

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
                  I have some that I got from Maplin http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/wireless-8...cksilver-a08fq

I got them when they were £25 and they are great. Never any interference and they are quite comfortable to wear.

They can be a bit fiddly to get sat correctly on the base to charge but worth every penny.

Beefy

Thank you Beefy have you listened to them through your TV?

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                    Thank you Beefy have you listened to them through your TV?
                    No on his ears .............

Comment

Lol Deepie - Yes IF, I only use them for watching TV.

I have them connected to my Sky box rather than the TV itself as I found the sound to be louder but my TV is about 6 years old now but newer TVs will be better no doubt.

Comment

No on his ears .............
                        You'll get another slap

Originally posted by Beefy1976 View Post
                        Lol Deepie - Yes IF, I only use them for watching TV.

I have them connected to my Sky box rather than the TV itself as I found the sound to be louder but my TV is about 6 years old now but newer TVs will be better no doubt.
                        Brilliant thanks again Beefy

Comment

They're also great for when you are in the garden pottering around and you can listen to the radio/music channels. They are great for someone like me who loves music and you can listen wherever you are without annoying the neighbours.

Comment

Working...
                          X