GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Now on hols - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now on hols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now on hols

See you all next week as off caravanning in Towyn for the week.

Need it after everything tbh
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Re: Now on hols

Kilasuit,

Cya m8 have a nice time as we all need time out.

Comment

Have a great time hun, relax away from your worries and come back fighting fit!

Comment

Have a great time, relaxing in that part of the world is easy.

Comment

Have a great time kilasuit - you deserve it after all you've been through lately.

I love North Wales - I hope the weather's kind to you x
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have a superb holiday...come back fresh fit & ready to fight!

Comment

only been back to Sign on this morning now back oof to Wales to enjoy rest of holiday.
              I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

You didn't need to go back home to sign on...you're allowed to go on holiday in the UK provided you continue looking for work and provide a phone number where you can be contacted. I know, I did it last year when I went to Wales!
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  You didn't need to go back home to sign on...you're allowed to go on holiday in the UK provided you continue looking for work and provide a phone number where you can be contacted. I know, I did it last year when I went to Wales!
                  did not know this but not a problem as done it now.

enjoyed a quiet home whilst i was here for the night midweek

Comment

Well got some nice photos from the holiday

really good time and looking at going again soon(ish)

see what the next few weeks bring
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X