GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Renting out your drive - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renting out your drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renting out your drive

Hi,

Just been up our local shops and theirs an advert where someone is looking to rent a space on a driveway as they have no parking where they are and will pay one month in advance.

We have space for one more car so thinking of offering but have no idea what the going rate is. Have done a google search and there's big money to be had if you live near a station, football ground or in a city, but none of that applies to us. We're just in a small village and the chap just wants to park off road.

Any ideas ?

Thx

Re: Renting out your drive

ask him what he wanted to pay.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      ask him what he wanted to pay.....

Will do that anyway, just wondered if anyone knew a rough "going rate", so we don't agree a stupidly cheap rate. At the mo if he said £5.00 a month we'd probably agree

Comment

Park On My Drive - Parking Spaces For Rent in Wembley, Heathrow, Twickenham and more

one of my fav things when i go to London.. have a mooch around.

Comment

Working...
        X