GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    friends of ours run a B&B and they have two pretty big dogs, who have the run of the house...............

you are naughty with your pricing, time petal time.
    well we have given the girl a price for the Animal/motocycle cake - no reply yet - so we'll see - I did what Diddles suggested and phoned a local cake shop - its the one who made my 40th, mr Loo's 50th and my friends 40th - plus i have ordered cakes for people at work through there so they are really good. We took their cheapest price and took 20 off it - so we'll see what the girl comes back with.

We are doing another christening cake at the end of month but this is for our really good friend - we have both been invited to the christening - as we were discussing presents for the bubba and then said - isn't it easier for us just to make the cake.. for free - so we texted after we saw her last night and told her and she was over the moon!! we are making mini cupcakes too and she is paying for those.

So this weekend - i have an Oreo cake to make and 12 cup cakes (Man U stylee)

Then next week - we have a Minnie Mouse cake and its my partner's mum and sisters birthday - and also my good friend's daughter's birthday (who also happens to be my partners cousin!) so we doing cakes for all of them..........

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
      Sorry Loo not been around today just saw this, yes its doable... and it shouldn't take too long.

I can also be around xx
      Cheers my Angel (big hug too)
      x

Comment

Ta, Ill send that oreo recipe for the oreo cream over to you x

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
          Ta, Ill send that oreo recipe for the oreo cream over to you x

Please i have just got teh Oreos - we had a power cut so i took the time out to sneak to sainsburys

x

Comment

Working...
          X