GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake

this is what i have found

Click image for larger version

Name:	animal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	1392398

Click image for larger version

Name:	harley.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	1392400

Comment

I think it could be do-able....???!!

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
        Animal from the muppets, how cool!

If you google animal muppets cake there are loads of images, but could you make something like this (clothing would need to be leathers, so all black...)

Soooo cute!
        Is that you diddly sat on that cake?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

She's more Elmo than Animal

Comment

Now here's an idea mupet cupcakes........
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've seen those

i have made cookie monster ones

two ticks

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                Is that you diddly sat on that cake?
                Diddly wouldn't be sat on it........she'd be eating it!!
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I have been known to be a bit of an "animal" - but you are quite correct, I'm normally a crazy Elmo type!
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Do-able, I'm sure. But the time taken to do that would make it quite expensive, me thinks...? Although I am aware you are underpricing.

Could you be sneaky, and out of interest contact another cake supplier and see what they would charge for similar? I bet you (we) would be shocked!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                        Do-able, I'm sure. But the time taken to do that would make it quite expensive, me thinks...? Although I am aware you are underpricing.

Could you be sneaky, and out of interest contact another cake supplier and see what they would charge for similar? I bet you (we) would be shocked!

she wants the cake to feed 15/18 - so need to work out size - for the two figures as they would take time... not 100% sure on price - for example the princess i made i did in about an hour whilst i was catching up on Dr Who on the iplayer..........

We are so rubbish on pricing - but yeah contacting another bakery could be an option?

Comment

Diddles do you want to be our marketing manager? or Finance Director

Comment

Ha ha, no thanks - I've got enough on my plate - but that's another story for another time

sigpic

Comment

friends of ours run a B&B and they have two pretty big dogs, who have the run of the house...............

you are naughty with your pricing, time petal time.

Comment

Sorry Loo not been around today just saw this, yes its doable... and it shouldn't take too long.

I can also be around xx

Comment

Working...
                                X