GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cake Cake and yes MORE Cake

yup

Comment

Thanks hun and we will get that sorted......

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        £2.00 Each.....
        Per crumb, that would be
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Haha thanks 5corpio

Did you see the wedding cup cakes ? I posted them in the Inn but I think the got lost within all the rounds of drinks x

Comment

LOL Bless C says to me "EXCITED about making a cake with you" lol.. awe

Comment

Your cakes are brilliant Loo, i'm glad the baking is taking off for you If only i lived closer to you.... x

Comment

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
                Your cakes are brilliant Loo, i'm glad the baking is taking off for you If only i lived closer to you.... x
                We're getting out postal boxes soon - need volunteers ...

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                  We're getting out postal boxes soon - need volunteers ...
                  i'd be happy to help
                  xx

Comment

Mmmm cupcakes by post
                    Last edited by cymruambyth; 10 January 2013, 08:24.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
                      Haha thanks 5corpio

Did you see the wedding cup cakes ? I posted them in the Inn but I think the got lost within all the rounds of drinks x
                      (the inn? is that BR thread) - not too sure

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                        (the inn? is that BR thread) - not too sure
                        Yes it is the BR Inn

These pictures got lost in between all the drinks and food being supped/scoffed!!

------ > allaboutFORUMS - View Single Post - New - The BR Arms ~ Part 9
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

OK - so need to make a cake with a dutch flag then Animal from the Muppets riding a Harley Davidson...............

Any help would be appreciated - we are just deciding whether we can do this or not.............

Comment

That's the best I could do......

Comment

Hahaha thanks hun

I have found some photos of fondant motorcycles and i think that is do-able

and just found an fondant animal - so think we coud do it.... eeeeeeeeek

also got to do a starwars cake for 15th Feb - thinking R2D2 ontop of cake

Comment

Animal from the muppets, how cool!

If you google animal muppets cake there are loads of images, but could you make something like this (clothing would need to be leathers, so all black...)

Soooo cute!
                                If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X