GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Christmas Jokes - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Jokes

Three men die in a car accident on Christmas Eve.
    They all find themselves at the Pearly Gates waiting to enter heaven.
    On entering they must present something relating to or associated with Christmas.
    The first man searches his pocket, and finds some mistletoe, so he is allowed in.
    The second man presents a cracker, so he is also allowed in.
    The third man pulls out a pair of knickers.
    Confused at this last gesture, St Peter asks, ‘How do these represent Christmas?’
    ‘They’re Carol’s.’
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Christmas Jokes

Why did the snowman smile? Because the snowblower is coming.

Comment

Comment

Cloggy!
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X