GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - TIME TO OPEN THE FIRST WINDOW 1ST DECEMBER 2013 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - TIME TO OPEN THE FIRST WINDOW 1ST DECEMBER 2013

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TIME TO OPEN THE FIRST WINDOW 1ST DECEMBER 2013

Deepie appears to have a penchant for bottom things

norty

Comment

nearly forgot about theses!

Day 21
      Attached Files

Comment

must have some of these for Christmas day 22
        Attached Files

Comment

I bought some of those to put on my tree but I ate them so I bought some more... and ate those too
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

norty Pixie, have some more
            Attached Files

Comment

just the two sleeps now.........................

help your self
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                norty Pixie, have some more
                Thank you MrsD...but I'll only eat them

PS Have you got any white chocolate ones?

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

this should keep you going, even if you start on them to-day
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank you MrsD...they might last me until tomorrow...

Comment

How lovely MrsD

I'm rather partial to Marks and Splendid snowy balls .......don't g00gle that, you get some strange results!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

hope Santa leaves a load of those wee balls in your Stocking...........................

Comment

and it's time to open the last one

this tree is entirely decorated with goodies, enjoy and a very merry Christmas
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you MrsD and you have a Merry Christmas too xxx
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                            X