GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - TIME TO OPEN THE FIRST WINDOW 1ST DECEMBER 2013 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - TIME TO OPEN THE FIRST WINDOW 1ST DECEMBER 2013

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TIME TO OPEN THE FIRST WINDOW 1ST DECEMBER 2013

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    ta If what good sweetie taste you have? Hope you lot haven't scoffed all of those wee Christmas trees
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

something local!
      Attached Files

Comment

Love Kendal Mint Cake
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

particularly love the stuff with chocolate on.................................you really need all that energy when you're climbing all those rocky peaks

Comment

day 10

couldn't resist these
            Attached Files

Comment

day 11

time to give the bellies a wee rest
              Attached Files

Comment

gingerbread! Day 12
                Attached Files

Comment

I love these!
                  Attached Files

Comment

I love these!
                    Me too

Comment

I love these!
                      Originally posted by IF View Post
                      Me too
                      What are they...?
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                        What are they...?
                        Whoopie Pies

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                          Whoopie Pies
                          Thanks ...still had to Google it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                            Thanks ...still had to Google it.......
                            You see, you learn something new everyday here!!

Comment

I made some of those a couple of weeks ago...yummy!
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I've bought DD (who is the baker around here) a whoopie pie recipe book for her Christmas stocking, not daft me

Comment

Working...
                                X