GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script - CLOSED - TIME TO OPEN THE FIRST WINDOW 1ST DECEMBER 2013 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- CLOSED - TIME TO OPEN THE FIRST WINDOW 1ST DECEMBER 2013

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TIME TO OPEN THE FIRST WINDOW 1ST DECEMBER 2013

Me too
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

as promised, a wee sensation for the 17th morning
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post

Thank you MrsD
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Chocolate AND alcohol ...my favourite

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

day 18

saw a kit in one of the supermarket to build your own.......................................
            Attached Files

Comment

What happens if you take the bottom one.........?

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
                What happens if you take the bottom one.........?
                You get a slap!!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                  You get a slap!!
                  I See....best start at the top then...

Comment

I See....best start at the top then...

Comment

love the blue ones
                      Attached Files

Comment

bit of a local obsession here these are
                        Attached Files

Comment

I love caramel wafers too

Comment

bit of a local obsession here these are
                            What happens if you take the bottom one ?

Is there anything you Don't like ?

Comment

What happens if you take the bottom one ?

Is there anything you Don't like ?

You'll get a slap......Christmas or not!!!

Comment

Me too

Comment

Working...
                                X