GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Christmas, Love or Hate it? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Christmas, Love or Hate it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas, Love or Hate it?

well Fraser the fir tree is up in his stand, twinkling with all of his lights (which worked first time)

I'm sitting here wondering if it's too early for a wee mulled wine..................

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
      well Fraser the fir tree is up in his stand, twinkling with all of his lights (which worked first time)

I'm sitting here wondering if it's too early for a wee mulled wine..................
      17:43 Thats fine for the mulled wine...........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I was meaning in the month petal, in the month................

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          17:43 Thats fine for the mulled wine...........
          I was meaning in the month petal, in the month................

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

shouldn't have mulled that wine

have just tripped over the dog and poured a pot of green tea all over Fraser and his attendant electrics
            suddenly found it hellava funny and have been sitting here in a kink for about 20 minutes

DD has checked electrics, appears we are fine (she was very scathing though)

Mr D thinks I've gone bonkers and the dog is just looking at me in an aggrieved manner, me still giggling

honest to God it was just the one glass

Comment

have just tripped over the dog and poured a pot of green tea all over Fraser and his attendant electrics
              suddenly found it hellava funny and have been sitting here in a kink for about 20 minutes

Mr D thinks I've gone bonkers and the dog is just looking at me in an aggrieved manner, me still giggling

Ahh you made I laugh!!
              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

You've just had me laughing out loud Mrs D!!
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

it just tickled my funny bone

Comment

Working...
                  X