GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Learner Insurance - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Learner Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learner Insurance

Well my eldest son has finally decided to take the step and learn to drive I have past on my old car a Citroen Picasso 1.8 SX which surprisingly is cheap to insure as a new driver maybe because it is considered a family car and not a boy racers car

Anyway I did not want him added to my policy so we got a quote from Collingwood Learner Drivers Insurance which is flexible on the term and as he was a learner driver 3 yrs ago but gave up and had passed the theory once already he should be able to do it in 6 months

So the policy is for 6 months and he just needs a driver over 21 yrs old with 3 years experience besides him I thought this was better if I could not always go out with him.

This way will give him plenty of opportunity to get the driving hours in so hopefully he will only need minimal lessons with a driving school

The cost of policy £360 and they will refund any remaining time too should he pass before it ends so he can then get a full policy

Hope this helps for anyone else considering this route

https://www.collingwoodlearners.co.uk/
Working...
X