GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tunisia and cancelling holiday just booked - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tunisia and cancelling holiday just booked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tunisia and cancelling holiday just booked

Originally posted by alland View Post
    If only it was so easy mate, we couldn't stop the IRA randomly bombing UK targets, and I fear there are a damn sight more of this new breed of Isis terrorists living amongst us.....
    oh totally agree. We can't wave a magic wand mate. I wouldn't know what to do
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The travel restriction has been extended to 31st April 2016 and my son's holiday is 4th May he is now going to enquire whether he can change the destination , also he said he has heard that no travel insurance companies will insure him now for Tunisia .

What does everyone think ?

Comment

If the travel agent will let him (without it incurring a charge) I think he should change his destination. I'm not sure about the travel insurance but it would seem likely.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          If the travel agent will let him (without it incurring a charge) I think he should change his destination. I'm not sure about the travel insurance but it would seem likely.

That's what I'm hoping and would be mean of them not to for the sake of four days .

Comment

My neighbour has just changed from Kos to Lanzeroti not sure about cost though xxxxx
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
              My neighbour has just changed from Kos to Lanzeroti not sure about cost though xxxxx
              Im not sure which I would prefer ...take my chances with the refugees on Kos or putting up with the surly Spanish on Lanzagrotty ...

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                Im not sure which I would prefer ...take my chances with the refugees on Kos or putting up with the surly Spanish on Lanzagrotty ...
                I like Lanzarote...or at least I did 20+ years ago when it was still relatively unknown

You're right about the surly Spanish though... the Greeks are far friendlier.

Comment

They're going in to ask this week when daughter in law is not at work , but it's the dates that concerns me and the rules so even for the sake of four days they may say they still have to hold onto that holiday unless anything else changes . I really pray they can change it as its worrying me and i know i shouldn't worry but this is my family and i don't want them walking into danger

Comment

Try not to worry; there is a fair chance that it will be extended

Comment

My son has just been and said he received an email saying they can change their holiday free of charge. This makes me a happy mum

Comment

That's great news, I hope he can find somewhere that is sunny, good value and safe!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          That's great news, I hope he can find somewhere that is sunny, good value and safe!

I think they have been offered the same for Kos so that's good and i am really relieved .

Comment

They're looking at Spain too but Malta is on the list too and we have family there too so i might go with them lol if money stretches that far .

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                              My son has just been and said he received an email saying they can change their holiday free of charge. This makes me a happy mum
                              That's good news S2M

I'm a big fan of Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                That's good news S2M

I'm a big fan of Greece.

They're going to Rhodes , looks a better hotel and has a water park . My 3 year old grandson is very excited bless him x

Comment

Working...
                                X