GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hysterectomy advice please.... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hysterectomy advice please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hysterectomy advice please....

Originally posted by IF View Post
    I'm so pleased you're OK P1 and I have my fingers crossed for an exciting new job next year
    Thank you IF. I sent one application off before going in, so we'll see....
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Glad to hear the Op was successful P1. Hope you get plenty of well deserved rest and feel your usual self soon.

Best regards,
      SA
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Glad it's behind you honey, every day puts it further away now and hopefully you'll regain your strength and energy quickly, and be better than before.

These things cause us to make life evaluations don't they? I know I've got more of a take no shit attitude now!

Sending very careful hugs xxx

Comment

Elsa's right...these things certainly make us re-evaluate our lives. I'm glad you've decided to move away from your job...the stress couldn't have been doing you any good.

Wishing you a speedy recovery
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thank you ladies..... Yes, it certainly does put things in perspective.

When my daughter visited on the evening of the op. she broke down in tears because she'd been worried all day and I had tried to keep my own anxieties away from her as well.

All that matters is our health and that of our loved ones.... life is just too precious. Sometimes we need to stop what we're doing altogether to realise that things need to change.
            Remember the mantra:

Comment

Comment

So glad everything went well P1, and good luck with the jobhunting

Very best wishes

Fredbare

Comment

Hi P1, glad to hear that you are feeling better already, just remember DO NOT OVER DO IT, take things easy!

good luck with your job hunt.

Comment

How are you feeling?

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      How are you feeling?
                      Hi Cym and thank you for asking....

I am getting stronger day by day but still quite weak. I went out for lunch with my daughter last weekend but was walking in pigeon steps and had to stop and sit down before we got there..... People said that I would start to think I could do more than I should and I've started to recognise that in myself and stopped wanting to do too much.

Other than that, I am good! The swelling has started to go down now and I weigh less now than I've done in years!! I'm not sure if I need HRT or not at the moment but I suppose it's early days.
                      Remember the mantra:

Comment

easy does it P1 you just need to take it easy

Comment

Glad to hear that you are starting to feel stronger, just remember baby steps!

Comment

Thank you ladies....
                            Remember the mantra:

Comment

Can't add what has already been said, so sending another hug P1
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Just updating this thread...

Still recovering well and not due back at work for another month, which is great..... but I'm getting awful hot flushes, especially at night. I'm reluctant to take HRT because everything else seems ok, so am planning to seek out a herbal supplement or something. Has anyone else gone through this and how did you cope with it? I'm also wary of putting weight on, having lost a stone prior to the op..... and am looking at green tea capsules to help keep it off.... lol!
                                Remember the mantra:

Comment

Working...
                                X