GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Have you exercised today? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you exercised today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you exercised today?

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
    not much in the way of exercise here, unless you can count walking to and from the car a few times and walking around Costco? it is a big place must try and do a bit more tomorrow xx
    Costco again tomorrow?

Originally posted by confused76 View Post
    ooh very good! my bike keeps staring at me...tyres need pumping up x
    they do cheap pumps @ Argos

Has anyone else tried the couch to 5 k programme.? Started it the other week pre my relapse for a few days....going to get back to it after major stress (sibling visit) is over next weekend...Just download the MP3's - put on the walkman and away you go....Google it - it's really good and all you need is a pair of running trainers and an MP3 player

SC

Comment

Our school is back tomorrow soI'll be doing the school walk!!

I also found Davina this afternoon, might spoil myself and put my feet up to watch it
      Made by God...Improved by the Devil
      Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Shud have exercised yesterday but didn't but might on Thursday - it's a 30 min walk to my new vol job at the credit union and I can bus back when tired...

then couch to 5k beginning next week sometime...

Bring it on !!!

SC

Comment

i'm a bit lacking in exercise this week...i'm changing meds so feeling pretty rough. think this week and the weekend will be a right off! at least i'm not bed bound at the moment...

has anyone been up to anything interesting?

Comment

Just walking dogs for over an hour on beach, though i did run to try and keep my younger, naughtier dog with me and not all his new friends....
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I walked up and down the hill (15-20 mins) to my friends last night...then like dived back to PC rip off for a QS backpack that had £25 off (and it was the last one they had) so did that in 13 mins...then slowly walked up and down the hill again to my friends to get pics of my new pinafore....then sauntered back just before the bus and made it home in about 25 mins I walked that slow...

Was planning to walk to voluntary work today but it depends on the weather..forecast heavy showers...... so we'll see.....

Tomorrow I have 30 mins walk to therapy.....possibly 40 mins to the post office and back and then 15 mins to toastie club...

Also walked 20 mins (round trip) to toastie club yesterday

Sorry forgot to log

SC

Comment

Managed a 30 min walk to Vol job and had a great time...though am too tired now to walk to the delivery office so will take the bus..Might walk to the 2 buses rather than one bus stop though - don't know..it's about a 10 min walk

SC

Comment

Originally posted by Strawberry_Cupcake View Post
                  Managed a 30 min walk to Vol job and had a great time...though am too tired now to walk to the delivery office so will take the bus..Might walk to the 2 buses rather than one bus stop though - don't know..it's about a 10 min walk

SC
                  you seem to be getting lots of walking in!

Comment

Well the exercise is working a treat, I managed to put on 5lbs overnight!
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      Well the exercise is working a treat, I managed to put on 5lbs overnight!
                      oh really? i wonder if your scales are broken! how often are you weighing? i wouldn't weigh more than once a week, my weight can fluctuate by 5lb in a day x

Comment

I don't normally weigh more than once a week but I'd had a very very stressful day, I'd hardly eaten and was starving so I thought I would just check. it helped my stress levels no end!

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          I don't normally weigh more than once a week but I'd had a very very stressful day, I'd hardly eaten and was starving so I thought I would just check. it helped my stress levels no end!
                          hmm, i can imagine! don't worry though, i'm sure you haven't put 5lb on in a day! x

Comment

I just think it's fluid personally...

But no you don't want to be weighing yourself more than once a week or once a month.....

The less the better...you can tell if you've lost weight by your clothes....

Don't worry about it hun...pretty sure it's just fluid cos you're not used to exercise...

SC

Comment

I'm walking to the school and back...then to the school and back...I wish a certain someone's wee legs would carry her a bit quicker though
                              Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                              Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Barely any walking yesterday....sleep kerfunked

So DV going for a wee jog on Thursday

SC

Comment

Working...
                                X