GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Have you exercised today? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you exercised today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you exercised today?

Ermm. Don't think so!
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i excersise 3 times a week with British Military Fitness.... Ive lost just over 2 stone in 18 months..

exercise in classes in the park for all ability levels.

go on , have a look on google

Comment

thanks Handy...if i'm ever in the area i'll let you know....

oh dear Pixie sounds painful...i agree about swimming in school holidays...i'm giving it a miss for now

Phil....be careful not to overdo it

Differentjudge, well done! my OH fancies doing something similar, they do a class on the beach here. sounds too much for me though!

Comment

can I just say DJ, I would rather stick pins in my eyes and rearrange my own intestines with blunt pliers, than have some chap from the army shout at me to do pressups!!!

one of the biggest turnoffs for excerise I have ever seen was that programme "biggest loser", people were being tortured, pulling big tyres around fields, eating really healthilly and at the end of the week they'd lost 1 lb.................

Comment

Well Handy had an easy day today, because of the rain I got a later start. First job was to dig the drain clear at the top of the lane because we had a 20 yard foot deep puddle. It only took a minute to clear but not before I discovered a terminal leak in my left welly.

Next job was to shovel @ 1 ton of ash from where we have our Bonfire for garden rubbish.

As my car is off the road at the moment, I finished the day with a 3 mile round walk to get my cigarettes and beer from the nearest shop.

Let me know if anyone thinks Handy should change his lifestyle.

Off to give the dogs their last walk now.

Regards all, Handy
            Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
            Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Well another day, another hour plus dog walk and over an hour bodyboarding in the sea. I can safely say that I was the only female of a certain age stupid enough to be in the sea with a board at 8pm!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

not much in the way of exercise here, unless you can count walking to and from the car a few times and walking around Costco? it is a big place must try and do a bit more tomorrow xx

Comment

i've not been feeling great the last few days so haven't done anything major. However, i did walk instead of drive to the chemist this morning, 40 minute walk in total. Now i know it's not too far i'll try and walk whenever i need to go there in future!

Comment

Rode my bike this morning.....

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                      Rode my bike this morning.....
                      ooh very good! my bike keeps staring at me...tyres need pumping up x

Comment

i've been to the gym this afternoon, did the routine they set up for me. feel pooped!

what's everyone else been up to? x

Comment

I'm still walking on the beach, however either through rapid muscle gain or water retention from the sea I have put on weight!!

Comment

staggered the 100 yards or so to the fracture clinic on crutches, feels as if I've run another two marathons, then had to stagger another 50 yards to get x rayed, "jump on the table" she says why do NHS staff always say jump on the table??? (I remember some eejit midwife wanted me to "jump on the table" about five minutes before my son was born) then performed some shapes so they could x ray the right bit, had to do them again because she forgot to turn the machine on or something, another 100 yd stagger then another 100 yd stagger to the car, now knackered on the couch and very very grumpy................

Comment

Ouch, it sounds like you are competing several marathons every day!

Comment

i went to the gym today...really wasn't in the mood but i'm glad i went. i must dig out my mp3 player, it can be rather dull!

Comment

Working...
                                X