GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ~ When did you first notice you're getting older? ~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ When did you first notice you're getting older? ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~ When did you first notice your getting older? ~

Bad Niddy.!!

Has anyone cleaned their teeth with Savlon?....No? I did !!

I went to the bathroom to clean my teeth (yes, they are my own)! and because I didn't have my glasses on, I didn't realise that I had picked a tube of savlon up instead of toothpaste...I wouldn't recommend it, it tasted revolting.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Welcome to Senile-r-us

Wrong place for me - I am not old so can laugh at you lot then bugger off again
      I'll join Niddy .... i aint old either!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsie52 View Post

Has anyone cleaned their teeth with Savlon?....No? I did !!

I went to the bathroom to clean my teeth (yes, they are my own)! and because I didn't have my glasses on, I didn't realise that I had picked a tube of savlon up instead of toothpaste...I wouldn't recommend it, it tasted revolting.!!
        Ewwwww!!!!
        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Like Dopey, I can't read labels on jars or tins without my specs on.

I can't open these stupid vacum packs of bacon or cooked meats.

I can't ever find the opening on the cellophane wrapping on a packet of biscuits.

Comment

don't fancy the savlon much Elsie

do remember a naughty rugby player who substituted a tube of veet (hair remover) for the shampoo in the showers....................lots of rugby players wash their hair in the shower................and they NEVER have their own shampoo

they weren't very old just young and daft and they didn't read the label

got a photo somewhere of the result...wasn't very fetching

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
              got a photo somewhere of the result...wasn't very fetching
              Well they do say some of these "bigger" blokes aint really that "big" when it comes down to it, don't they
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                (have you ever searched high and low for the tv remote and found it in the fridge? - no me neither!)
                Yep done that one, bottle of sauce by the tv, remote in the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Welcome to Senile-r-us

Wrong place for me - I am not old so can laugh at you lot then bugger off again
                  Originally posted by oscar View Post
                  I'll join Niddy .... i aint old either!
                  You two may Scoff.......but it will happen soon enough
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I just found the ice cream sauce...in the freezer
                    Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                    Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Originally posted by If... View Post
                      You two may Scoff.......but it will happen soon enough
                      Not a chance I am afraid ...... didnt you know my real name is Peter Pan
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hmmmm.........all was going well until today!! Emptied new packet of coffee into cafetiere instead of coffee jar, not too bad I can hear you all thinking but I had used said cafetiere earlier........so had to fish out all the fresh coffee.........ewwwwww!!
                        Last edited by IF; 3 March 2011, 14:16. Reason: Carp spelling!!

Comment

OMG, I've been getting old for the past 20 years......... I was then almost 23 and remember putting the toothpaste in the fridge, the milk into the bathroom, it was my other half that found them and I accused him, but it must have been me cos I would be coming in from shopping and automatically the first thing i do was put the shopping away .
                          That could have been tiredness though

Comment

tried to stuff the (hot) kettle into kitchen cupboard this afternoon, brain is melting...............

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                              tried to stuff the (hot) kettle into kitchen cupboard this afternoon, brain is melting...............
                              So easily done Mrs D, I put milk in cupboard and tea caddy in the fridge

Comment

Lmao, been laughing at the comments on here

Its funny thinking back at what we do, but worrying at the time

Comment

Working...
                                X