GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script youngest moved out today - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

youngest moved out today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: youngest moved out today

so am i nanna58 , i get all stressed up when anything like this happens, xx

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
      Been out with my mum this morning everything is okay with us , she bought me some flowers lol . We did discuss the situation and i just said , i have no problem with my son visiting its good that he does and i said it is the controlling girlfriend that bugs me , anyway we're fine i re ally wish my son would get in touch , life is too short and it made me realize this today when i received news that my cousin has had a massive brain bleed and might not survive, makes me very sad and all this is very unimportant compared to what my cousin is going through and his wife and daughters .

I'm glad that things are okay with your Mum. How is your cousin? Life really is too short to stress about things and it often takes something serious to make us realise that. Have you written to your son as I suggested?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        I'm glad that things are okay with your Mum. How is your cousin? Life really is too short to stress about things and it often takes something serious to make us realise that. Have you written to your son as I suggested?

Sadly my cousin died in the arms of his wife 14th Jan , his funeral is today .
        I haven't written to my son as i don't know the address where he lives, but we are going to write a birthday card out and drive to where he lives and post it through then take note of the address for the future .

Comment

At the beginning of September last year we were talking to our son by phone , all is well and we were going to meet up before Christmas but dad got very ill and our time was taken up by dad and mum and the church as hubby is sharing Pastors role with another Pastor and its all going very well we're enjoying it very much .Our church is growing by the week

Anyway on 6 Jan our son sent a skype request and he was with his girlfriend - we were all talking and we didnt mention the reason why we fell out we just looked to the future and left all that behind . We met up and had a coffee and some cake and it went really well , on parting we all hugged and my son hugged me in his bear hug and said ' i love you mum' well i was over the moon as you can imagine and i said ' i love you and always will ' since that meeting they have visited and we have played cards and his girlfriend has changed she is considerate kind and we get along well. We're all going out to Eden Camp this Sunday for the day so things are good right now , yeah my dad is very ill but he can improve and we are seeing him improve daily .

Not a great start to the new year with dad but it is getting better and i have my family back both my boys being brothers again and messing about , my husband sat in his chair last Saturday and he was as proud as a peacock and so was i xxx

Comment

That's good to hear S2M xx
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X