GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Daughters Employer Doesn't Give Holiday Pay - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daughters Employer Doesn't Give Holiday Pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Daughters Employer Doesn't Give Holiday Pay

Thanks CC and yes jen, it may seem silly at this point but later in life when pensions are being calculated it makes a huge difference to what you get.

regards
    Garlok

Comment

Mods please delete once Garlok has read it.

Done - now enough already!
      Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 11 July 2011, 11:19. Reason: took out offending post content.

Comment

Perhaps you should do a little more reading Hector before jumping in. And find the real truth behind some of the falsehoods you are making in public. And I find it extremely discourteous and ignorant that you have spilled this over into another thread.

There is no apology either due or warranted only to the OP of this thread that you have corrupted.

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by Hector;
          You the same Garlok that got banned from OTR and LB?

Saw your post on the other thread attacking Debt Star (the latest in a long line of posters you've had a pop at it seems) and just wanted to say - as that thread is now closed because of YOU - that sweet Jesus, can't people like YOU stop getting one off on religion? Why is YOUR opinion so God-damned important? FFS, you should apologise you big baby.

Apologies to OP.

Mods please delete once Garlok has read it.
          Excuse me, what on earth are you playing at coming out with such wild accusations?

Garlok was not banned from OTR - last I knew he walked out, hopefully as a result of my personal invite here. TDS also, has my full support so we really do not need comments such as those quoted here (your original post has been edited, however my quote here will remain).

If you ever start an attack against ANY user on this site again, you'll not have a third time.

First and final friendly warning, I am sick of this now. Do you think your post was constructive, helpful or relevant to any cause cos I most certainly do not and for the record, nobody attacked him, it was a discussion that involved one of the main taboo subjects - we have taboo subjects for a reason, cos beliefs are only skin deep and we all have our own.

I wish all the churches in the world would burn down, that is my opinion and you know what - I am entitled to it, but that's where I leave things. My point is, you don't know how any of us feel unless you know us!

The thread you quoted, is actually open - we close them until one of my site team (or me) gets round to sorting the mess, and to stop things progressing. The adding of a post onto a new thread irritates me more than most things so don't do it again and do not think it's acceptable to have a pop at other users either, it isn't.

Want to respond? PM me or drop it. Your choice.

Niddy
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'll take the BAN thanks.

This site was recommended to me by another user here and TBH I find you unprofessional, petty and amateur.

So I was wrong about Garlok's history on other forums was I?

Not my recollection have to say. But ban away.

Comment

Originally posted by Hector View Post
              I'll take the BAN thanks.

This site was recommended to me by another user here and TBH I find you unprofessional, petty and amateur.

So I was wrong about Garlok's history on other forums was I?

Not my recollection have to say. But ban away.
              Ok bye then! Just don't log-in anymore, fine by me.

When someone that has earned my respect states concerns about my professionalism then i'll take heed, until then it'll just go ignored which is how I tend to react to such outbursts....

Yes you were totally wrong, as it happens. Garlok is more than welcome here - the reason he was banned from one forum, is for speaking the truth. We don't act in such a petulant way, but don't you worry we know you from the other forums and between your post history and Garloks - I know which are the most confrontational and that's all that counts to me....

Please don't slam the door on your exit
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hector,

Your comments to be quiet honest are and were un-called for and for the record Garlok is here on this site because I invited him from LB why because both me and niddy felt he had much to offer the members of this site and that remains the same.

He is not banned from LB and neither am I for that matter as for being banned from CAG that is neither here or there as many members have been banned from that site including myself and I take that with a pinch of salt because in reality being banned from CAG is now considered an honour because nearly all have been banned for speaking the truth which they do not believe in and also passing our info to lowells which is a grave act indeed.

Ok so Caper and Garlok have knocked heads on a subject shit happens because we are all not programmed robots and have differing views and that to me is most welcome.

For the record both Casper and Garlok still get my full support because they both have great knowledge to share.

If was a minor tiff that is all, however the beauty come in the beholder that can see it as that and move on because we have a job here to do and that is empower those with the knowledge we have and that at the end of the day is far more important than a slight disagreement.

Regards
                Last edited by pompeyfaith; 11 July 2011, 14:49.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                  that is empower those with the knowledge we have and that at the end of the day is far more important than a slight disagreement.
                  What else is there to say?

Words well spoken/typed

Comment

Niddy,

Sorry to both you and CherryCup for spoiling her thread, you are welcome to move these posts to somewhere else if only to keep CherryCups thread on target.

Yes those words where somewhat powerful however that after all is the core of your site in that we all must see passed our differences to help those in need.

Regards
                    Last edited by pompeyfaith; 11 July 2011, 14:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Hector View Post
                      I find you unprofessional, petty and amateur.
                      Unprofessional?? - Well, if Niddy worked for a financial organisation, I suppose that could be true (from a contract of employment point of view)

Petty?? - Only on football (and as a liverpool fan, that is rich from me) and his opinions on banks and their processes and profits (But who gives a rats arse about banks profits here?)

Amateur?? Certainly not - if Niddy is that, when why does he and people on this forum have so much success against financial institutions? (Me included)
                      Last edited by oscar; 11 July 2011, 15:13.
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        What else is there to say?
                        Well, one could say that Hector would have been better called Achilles.

Comment

Hectoring?

Comment

I think it's one of the guys from LB - Possibly the same one that suggested the behind bars icon we issue banned people was good!

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                              Hectoring?
                              No, I meant that he was a bit of a heel.

Comment

Hi all,

Just and up-date,

Daughter has been to see the GP and he's gave her a sick note for 2 weeks to start with due to stress.

We dropped the sick note into the landlords, the cheque was not there. I would hope that it will be there on Friday when we collect her wages.

The lady from CAB rang today to say she had a meeting yesterday and as it happened Employment issues were brought up, she thought about my daughter straight away. She rang to give us the name of a solicitor who gives 30 minutes free advice.

I dont really have a clue with what has happened in the thread since the other day. Can I just say I have found everyone helpful and you have all given me some sound advice, especially Garlok who has really gone out of his way to help and also pompey who was there in for me when I was looking for help in the early hours of last Wednesday morning.

Thank you all again
                                Last edited by CherryCup; 12 July 2011, 17:53. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X