GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tax credits renewal - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tax credits renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tax credits renewal

Form is yet to be posted this afternoon, they should still receive it tomorrow with a bit of luck.

Comment

The award notice received today is still Provisional and it was dated 13 August 2012.

So as I received the first provisional notice on that actual date, they were dealing with this one.

However, the payments shown did not match what they have been paying.

Comment

Checked Track and Trace, the form they received today.

Not expecting a quick response though lol.

Comment

Received the update award letter the other day, does not state neither final or provisional, but the payment are different again and did not match up the payments they paid over the last few weeks.

Comment

Received letter today from CSSG Complaint Registration Higher Officer) just to say thank your for the letter and they are looking into the issues we raised.
            They will contact us by 07 September 2012.

This is nothing to do with the form I completed though, as I wrote to them prior to sending them the form.

Comment

I really don't think they know what they are doing.

Last week was paid just £97, again this Tuesday, then today a further £116 and a few pence was put in..............baffled.

Comment

I would think your £116 would be normal payment and he £96 is the interim payment.

Though don't hold me to that.
                I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
                  I would think your £116 would be normal payment and he £96 is the interim payment.

Though don't hold me to that.

Cheers
                  I think since I sent one of those dispute forms 2 weeks ago, it may be to do with that.
                  I suppose I will know soon enough.

Comment

Found out they stopped deducting for the time being because or me sending in a dispute form.
                    So that is why the amount is a little higher than the amounts they were going to award.

Will hear from them further in due course.

Comment

We are in a similar boat.

Waiting now for confirmation of payment amounts along with JSA (c) being confirmed
                      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

We are in a similar boat.

Waiting now for confirmation of payment amounts along with JSA (c) being confirmed
                        Hope they sort it all out very soon kilasuit, they cause some stress when they want to don't they?

Good luck.

Comment

Had a new one from HMRC abut our tax credits this morning.

Joint claim but sent the same letter to both of us separately and by looking at it we will be under financial hardship due to an error on thier side last week sometime.

looks like i'm digging all paperwork out and smashing through it as to be able to shout at them in the morning

Comment

Had a new one from HMRC abut our tax credits this morning.

Joint claim but sent the same letter to both of us separately and by looking at it we will be under financial hardship due to an error on thier side last week sometime.

looks like i'm digging all paperwork out and smashing through it as to be able to shout at them in the morning
                            Hope it all gets sorted once and for all

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                              Hope it all gets sorted once and for all
                              only to have to do it all again next year

Comment

Working...
                              X