GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Extended Mortgage term and Buildings Insurance Premiums. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extended Mortgage term and Buildings Insurance Premiums.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAD does like fighters!

Comment

• Ok all been sent off this morning. Had issues with printer then scanner etc... But it was just as well, it gave me time to add the extra info in a coherent fashion and add to the case in a comprehensive and plainly understood manner. Obviously i have a lot more paperwork than i have been able to share here, i'll be very suprised if it actually gets to an ombudsman for a descsion and a published case. I think it will be sorted out "informally" . That said i'll keep you updated, if at any point i don't get back with an outcome then you'll be able to deduce whats happened. Wish me luck !!!

Comment

• Hi again, just a random question not sure if its important or not. I've been able to log on and check my credit score since about 2010 with noddle/credit karma. I've just check now with experian and clearscore and my mortgage account does not show on any of them. Never has done on noddle even in 2010. Doesn't show in closed accounts either on any of them. Should i be concerned ?

Comment

Working...
        X