GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Wonga Offers £400 Loan to 13 Year Old! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonga Offers £400 Loan to 13 Year Old!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonga Offers £400 Loan to 13 Year Old!

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/23/wonga-.../?ITO=facebook

Luckily, his dad noticed. Blooming nora!

Re: Wonga Offers £400 Loan to 13 Year Old!

Where is the Regulator?? on its ass again!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

should have took it and laughed when they ask him to pay it back haha
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
        should have took it and laughed when they ask him to pay it back haha

Ha! Think I'll be checking any post that arrives for my 12yr old

Comment

Working...
        X