GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Washing machine fire - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washing machine fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Washing machine fire

Ins payment made into the bank today!

Cheers for your help and support everyone! xx

Comment

Just to say ao are a fantastic site, really competitive, excellent and helpful delivery people and good customer service.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you Cym x

I am hoping to make the order tomorrow (Friday) and hoping for delivery for the Saturday for the charge of £9.99.
        I take it they deliver on a Saturday?

Comment

Yes they do, if I remember correctly they also deliver on a Sunday! I have had a few things delivered, all the delivery people have been different and they have all been very helpful. I can't rate this site high enough.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wow! hubby wanted to order over the phone being its the first time we having something from them, and as you all said the Customer service is FAB!! they talk you through everything!
            Machine arriving tomorrow and we can also track it down and they text/email to confirm on a 4 hour slot! Can't go wrong!

Thank you all xx

Comment

Excellent, glad you got it on the way Di. I've got that retailer bookmarked. Thanks Jules!
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
                Excellent, glad you got it on the way Di. I've got that retailer bookmarked. Thanks Jules!
                Thank you SA.

I cant fault them! We already had a text and email to clarify the delivery etc!
                Excited.com

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                  Thank you SA.

I cant fault them! We already had a text and email to clarify the delivery etc!
                  Excited.com
                  Isn't it nice to deal with a reputable retailer. Just goes to show, not all of them treat people like idiots and its those that will be around when all the others have vanished.

Best
                  SA Gold
                  When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

So true SA

Well my order was done yesterday and it arrived just fter 5pm today, done a few washes and WOW am sooooooo happy!

Great machine from a fantastic company!!

Well chuffed x

Comment

Loving my new machine, i am also looking for stuff to go in it now its all done LOL!!x

Comment

Brilliant news, Di. If you are coming by my way, I've a couple of loads you can "borrow"

I'm glad you got a satisfactory resolution x
                        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
                          Brilliant news, Di. If you are coming by my way, I've a couple of loads you can "borrow"

I'm glad you got a satisfactory resolution x
                          Yes i shall do a load or 2 or more for you!! lol loving the machine that much I am getting tempted to knock on my street neighbours to offer too lmao!!! xx

Comment

I can also supply loads of washing! Son has popped home from uni

Comment

Hi Di,

I am so glad you opted to get from AO, I have bought a few things off them and they are second to none for their professionalism and they mail you text you and ring you.

Awesome service provided by awesome people. Which is really nice for a change, I hope they NEVER stop doing what they are doing.
                              They got a cheeky little free standing mixer on sale at present lol, normally £199, down to £99 BARGIN..........I have already placed it in my basket ready for the purchase on Wednesday .

Mine blew up and was years old, so time for a new one as my Kenwoods is way to small. I cant wait for it to come, neither will the family, as Mammy will be making cakes and bread once again lol

So happy for you Di.

Jules xx

Comment

Hahaha!!

the more the merrier Cym!! LOL x

Yay a new excuse for a new gadget then Jules I dont blame you and I have been eyeing some other goodies from them too and I agree, lets hope they continue for a long time to come!!

Which part of Wales are you Jules? x

Comment

Working...
                                X