GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Petition to reverse state pension age.... please sign! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to reverse state pension age.... please sign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Petition to reverse state pension age.... please sign!

Petition now at 14,672.

Can anyone help me with this?
    I've been looking through my State Pension Statements pre-2010 and have one dated 2005 stating that my State Pension, once reaching State Pension Age, would be £79.60 plus an additional pension of £25.41. I am assuming this was based retiring at 60.

Can anyone here confirm these payments are in fact based on the projected State Pension for 2013 (that's when I reached 60 and should have received my state pension!).
    Excuse my ignorance on this. I am aware that additional pension is based on NI contributions.
    thanks
    Axx

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaK53 View Post
      Petition now at 14,672.

Originally posted by AnnaK53 View Post
      Can anyone help me with this?
      I've been looking through my State Pension Statements pre-2010 and have one dated 2005 stating that my State Pension, once reaching State Pension Age, would be £79.60 plus an additional pension of £25.41. I am assuming this was based retiring at 60.

Can anyone here confirm these payments are in fact based on the projected State Pension for 2013 (that's when I reached 60 and should have received my state pension!).
      Excuse my ignorance on this. I am aware that additional pension is based on NI contributions.
      thanks
      Axx
      I've started a thread for you, so your post doesn't get lost on here, click on orange link -- > Pre 2010 State Pension Statements
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

14,907 of 15,000 signatures signatures, please click on the orange link --- > Reverse the State Pension Law. and sign, thank you

Comment

Hi, just a quick update on petition -it's now at 16,437! Thanks again for all of your support on this. Please continue to share http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw

Comment

20,008 signatures --- > Reverse the State Pension Law.

Comment

Great news - the petition currently stands at 22,271!!

If you haven't already done so please sign http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw If you have signed, thank you! Please share the link on a regular basis.

Adding your own comments as to why you disapprove of the changes to the State Pension Law and how they've effected you/family etc. really does encourage people to sign.

Thanks again
              Anne

Comment

22,716 signatures --- > Reverse the State Pension Law.

Comment

24,255 signatures --- > Reverse the State Pension Law.

Comment

Shared on Facebook again.....
                    Remember the mantra:
                    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Signed and shared on FB. I m already there and one of the more fortunate ones to retire at 61, and its good .. never thought I would like it but I do, so my girls and younger friends should be allowed to enjoy the fruits of their labours instead of being too knackered and the government keeping the £££
                      If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Hi, Just to let you know that my petition is still on the up and stands at 25,505 now! Thanks as ever for your ongoing support.

It is very interesting to note that the recent State Pension Review (updated Sept. 2014) states:- “The review will seek to give individuals affected by changes to their State Pension age at least 10 years’ notice”. https://www.gov.uk/government/polici...te-pension-age This policy further compounds the case of discrimination in terms of transitional protection. Those born in the 1950's did not receive 10 years notice. In fact over 500,000 of us only received 18 months notice of the changes to the SPA.

Please keep sharing http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw

Comment

Oops, just noticed an error in my previous email re number of signatures - I should have stated 25,626!! Having said that it is currently at 27,031 !! Thanks for your continued support and sharing
                          Anne x
                          http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw

Comment

27,404 signatures --- > Reverse the State Pension Law.

Comment

27,801 now!!! :-)

Comment

28,504 signatures --- > Reverse the State Pension Law.

Comment

Working...
                                X