GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Petition to reverse state pension age.... please sign! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to reverse state pension age.... please sign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Petition to reverse state pension age.... please sign!

Petition now at 9340. This is an interesting article re the Government's latest proposals against pensioners. Although I don't agree with the statement that pensioners are their most loyal voting group, it is a good read. A link to the petition is included in the article.

http://mikesivier.wordpress.com/2014...ng-themselves/

Here's a short link for the Tweeters! http://wp.me/p262ZD-17k

Please keep sharing!

Thanks
    Ax

Comment

Hi, just to let you know that the petition currently stands at 12,216!!! Thanks to all who have signed and continue to share. Admins from various Facebook pages have posted and re-posted the link which is having the desired effect!!

Please continue to share. http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw

Thanks
      Anne

Comment

I've just re-shared it…. hopefully it will keep pulling the sigs. in
        Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi, the petition now stands at 13,488. Just wondering whether it would generate more interest and consequently more signatures if I or admin started a new thread?
          Would appreciate feedback on this.

thanks again for your ongoing support
          Ax

Comment

Signed and shared on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaK53 View Post
              Hi, the petition now stands at 13,488. Just wondering whether it would generate more interest and consequently more signatures if I or admin started a new thread?
              Would appreciate feedback on this.

thanks again for your ongoing support
              Ax
              Worth a try Anna.... although this thread gets bumped back up each time someone posts on it.
              Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Bumping P1 and Anne's posts

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                I'm assuming this is still live.....

http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petition...ntil-2016-2012

Please sign to stop us all working until we drop!! This country is a bl**dy joke....
                Hi, thanks to all who have signed my petition Reverse the State Pension Law which now stands at 13,679. Please share this link with family, friends etc. on social media and by email. Adding your own comment as to why it matters to you really does encourage people to sign.

If you haven't yet signed please do!

The discriminatory changes are now beginning hit hard as the comments left by signatories demonstrate.

Due to the timescale that this law was introduced, hundreds of thousands of us have been denied the opportunity to make any contingency plans for retirement. After working hard for decades the short notice that the changes were imposed also immediately vanquished retirement plans. However, Civil Servants, within 10 years of retirement age were, quite rightly, given immunity from the changes to the Civil Service pension reforms. This was to " Provide transitional protection for those closest to retirement". MP's and Judges are also protected from the changes because ""This protection strives to be fair to members who are close to their expected retirement age and are less able to change their plans than younger members".

Not only is this hypocrisy on their part it is also discrimination and therefore illegal. Yet this discrimination has never been challenged.

These changes will also have a detrimental impact upon employment opportunities for young people. The longer we are being forced to work the fewer jobs there will be for them.

Is this an honourable way to treat people?

Please continue to raise an awareness of this campaign - people power is a formidable force.

http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw

Thanks
                Anne
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Another 200 or so..... slowly climbing
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

13,852 of 15,000 signatures

Sign here --- > Reverse the State Pension Law.

Comment

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your support.

have a great weekend
                      Axx

Comment

Great news, the petition is currently at 14,062! Signatures started to come in as soon as IF's comment was posted here. :-)

Please continue to share http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw

I'm a happy bunny (excuse the pun!)
                        Ax

Comment

Great news, the petition is currently at 14,062! Signatures started to come in as soon as IF's comment was posted here. :-)

Please continue to share http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw

I'm a happy bunny (excuse the pun!)
                          Ax

Comment

14,202 of 15,000 signatures --- > Reverse the State Pension Law.

Comment

In general, British people are not feisty enough..... and this Government knows it. Things can change though, as we saw with the Poll Tax years ago, followed by Thatcher's demise....
                              Remember the mantra:

Comment

Originally posted by jj19
                                Sorry to say but I think you have as much chance of sucess as I do of walking on water
                                Are you STILL here? I do wish you'd just go away and stop this nonsense!
                                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X