GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Petition to reverse state pension age.... please sign! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to reverse state pension age.... please sign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Petition to reverse state pension age.... please sign!

Well done Anne, you've hit 55,114 signatures for today
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      Well done Anne, you've hit 55,114 signatures for today
      Brilliant

Let's hope they take notice
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi, just a reminder that the petition is still open - it handed to be handed in before parliamentary recess on the 30th March - please keep sharing as the number of signatures will certainly give all political parties something to think about and will hopefully force their hand on this issue.http://you/38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw
        thanks
        Anne
        : http://blog.38degrees.org.uk/2015/03...sion-age-rise/

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaK53 View Post
          Hi, just a reminder that the petition is still open - it handed to be handed in before parliamentary recess on the 30th March - please keep sharing as the number of signatures will certainly give all political parties something to think about and will hopefully force their hand on this issue.http://you/38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw
          thanks
          Anne
          : http://blog.38degrees.org.uk/2015/03...sion-age-rise/
          Interesting that, Anna - as I thought that an e-petition was considered as 'concluded' when it was formally handed in. It is encouraging to see that it can continue gaining support after this - so perhaps even 100K is still possible !!!

Comment

Any updates Anna? x
            Remember the mantra:
            NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
            Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
            Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

56,953 signatures, please click on this link to sign --- > Reverse the State Pension Law. thank you

Comment

Apparently a problem with the 38 Degrees mailing system has meant that some have nor received updates. I appear to have been lucky and got this one, which confirms a successful delivery of the petition. Well done to Anna !!!

She also confirms that signatures are still able to be added to the petition, which will remain 'live' until Parliament re-opens.
                " Hi,
                An unexpected error with 38 Degrees mailing system meant some of you did not receive the last email re the Reverse the State Pension Law petition hand in. Therefore, in response to the many emails I’ve received – a quick recap:
                The petition hand in went very smoothly and those of us that attended certainly made our presence felt. I will inform you all of the reply as soon as I receive it.
                Just a reminder that the petition is still OPEN (it needed to be handed in before the dissolution of Parliament) andwill remain OPEN until the General Election. Plenty of time to get thousands more people to join the 56,254 of us who have already signed. We can easily do this with a concerted effort.
                I will contact party leaders again soon to remind them of the intense objection to the accelerated rise to the State Pension Age. I will also be asking what they intend to do about it should they be elected.
                This issue is not just a vote winner, it is an Election winner. They'd be foolish to ignore us.
                In the interim please keep sharing the link on social media, it'll only take a few seconds but will have a big impact. The more people that sign, the more Party Leaders are likely to listen and respond.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK

SHARE ON TWITTER

And via email: http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/statepensionlaw
                Thanks again for your ongoing support.
                Regards
                Anne

You received this email because you signed the petition 'Reverse the State Pension Law.'. If you don't want to receive emails from the 'Reverse the State Pension Law.' campaign in the future, please unsubscribe. "

Comment

57,349 signatures, please click on this link to sign --- > Reverse the State Pension Law. thank you

Comment

59,275 signatures, please click on this link to sign --- > Reverse the State Pension Law. thank you

Comment

60,131 signatures collected, please click on this link to sign --- > Reverse the State Pension Law. thank you

Comment

60,601 signatures collected, please click on this link to sign --- > Reverse the State Pension Law thank you

Comment

64,366 signatures collected, please click on this link to sign --- > Reverse the State Pension Law thank you

Comment

66,198 signatures collected, please click on this link to sign the petition --- > Reverse the State Pension Law thank you

Comment

REVERSE THE STATE PENSION LAW - 68,487 signatures collected so far.
                              Please click on this link to sign the petition --- >
                              Reverse the State Pension Law thank you

Comment

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/110776

https://www.facebook.com/WASPI-Women-Against-State-Pension-Inequality-Campaign-877054125688402/

Hi everyone, long time no speak. Just to let you know that my petition is still going strong and has 74,989 signatures over 1,000 more on paper - Thank again for your ongoing support.

You may be aware that my petition was the catalyst of WASPI - Women Against State Pension Inequality action group and it's really taken off.

We launched our petition last week it has 20,803 sigs to date. Therefore, I'd appreciate it if you would also support this by signing and sharing. Sorry having problems inserting link appropriately.

thanks agai
                                Ax

Comment

Working...
                                X