GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Bank of America Chester. - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank of America Chester.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bank of America Chester.

Yep. New owner takes over and entry would reflect the absolute assignment.

Think citi / opus or marbles / barclays / egg
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Nid and another question if you dont mind.

On the Judgement/tomlin there is no terms to increase the payment although they did try it once via a letter to me and I told them to swing would that still stand with the new buyer or would they be at liberty to increase being as they are not mbna.

Would the new owner still have to abide by the terms of that order?

Comment

I think the same would apply PF, diddley squat they can do!!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          Would the new owner still have to abide by the terms of that order?
          Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
            diddley squat they can do!!
            Would you advise them to try cascara?

Comment

Absolute assignment (as in a buy out / takeover) would mean all existing terms, agreements, rates, debts, claims - the lot - are all transferred with the customer so NOTHING changes
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Even you direct debit would transfer!!

Niddy vs Opus answers that

Comment

Except more confusion would reign l

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

Thanks guys,

That do's me.

Comment

I do not pay it via DD nor SD come to that

It is paid to there solicitor each mth via faster payments service

Comment

Was an example

Comment

Niddy,

They did send me an SO but as it was late arriving I made the first payment via faster payments service after ringing them to get the account number etc.

Because that was was quick and easy I just carried on with it that way and had no complaint from them.

Comment

What a kettle of stinking cowboy catfish...

MBNA Europe, are running out of time to contact ALL their customers who were mis-sold PPI.

Will a posse have to be sent out after MBNA Europe?

BofA, will have to sort out the MBNA Europe PPI (etc) charge backs prior to selling the delaware cowboys outfit!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
                              BofA, will have to sort out the MBNA Europe PPI (etc) charge backs prior to selling the delaware cowboys outfit!
                              No, they won't.

They should be able, quite lawfully, to leave those debts to be settled by whatever chumps investors take over the business.

Comment

A bitter pill for the MBNA staff to swallow:
                                The credit crunch hits Carrick - The Irish Times - Sat, Aug 20, 2011

“I just loved my job when it was MBNA,” said one employee. “You were expected to work hard, but you were well rewarded, and I felt I learned a lot. Now I feel that if you give 120 per cent, it is still not enough.”

Another woman said the nature of the work has made it stressful since the economic downturn. “We are ringing people asking them to pay up, and sometimes they literally cry because they don’t have the money,” she said. “It’s hard to put pressure on someone on the other end of the line when they tell you they have just lost their job and have small children to feed.”
                                Last edited by Angry Cat; 20 August 2011, 09:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X