GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MKRR - Monkeys or take seriously? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MKRR - Monkeys or take seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MKRR - Monkeys or take seriously?

One wonders if any correspondence from Raven is making itself very clear that it is the same company as MKRR.

If not then surely this is very similar to the fake solicitor letters. The FCA is quite clear on this. The consumer should clearly understand who they are in contact with.

Comment

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
      does this mean this can be removed from my Credit Report? As I have two defaults on there now, one from Barclays showing as Default - Settled and now one from MKRR as Default.
      Unfortunately no, the Default will justifiably remain on your credit file for six years from when you first defaulted. It shouldn't be on the CRA file twice but save that quibble until you need something else to throw at MKDP. At the moment they haven't complied with your s.78 CCA Request and that should be enough to keep them at arm's length.

Comment

Awesome, thank you PlanB! & to everyone. So happy that it's UE, a lot off of my mind. Of course that can change if they supply the correct information. If the SAR provides me with the correct CCA, does this then over rule my s.78 CCA request

TibetanMonk
        On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

SAR does not produce CCA1974 that is why you request via £1.00
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi guys!

Barclays haven't complied with my SAR request and are now over 40 days, what do I do now? Can I chase it or? Is there a template for it?

I've also sent off the missing CCA - Terms and conditions received so I'll wait to hear back from that.

Thanks,

TM

TibetanMonk
            On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Don't be too quick to react to anything they do now, TM (apart from genuine legal threats).
              The whole point of the UE process is to take things as slooooowwwwlllyyyyy as possible to get it to Statute Barred with minimum hassle.

When was the 40 days due up?

Elsa x

Comment

The 40 days is up today. Sorry, lol, I just like seeing banks make mistakes like this. x

TibetanMonk
                On Debt Row

Comment

Tibetanmonk - try to relax mate. Most of us are in the same boat here. If you hear nothing, thats good. and never chase these clowns. Let them tie themselves in knots.
                  When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I wanted to make a complaint to the ICO, as they're quick enough to default me, but when we request stuff they take the biscuit. But you're right SA, I do need to relax lol.

TibetanMonk
                    On Debt Row

Comment

Working...
                    X