GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MKRR - Monkeys or take seriously? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MKRR - Monkeys or take seriously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MKRR - Monkeys or take seriously?

Standard Barclaycard response - I'm not the expert but Niddy deemed a similar one of mine UE due to no agreement or signature provided.

They don't seem to bother resurrecting the signature document unless pushed - but that doesn't mean they can't do so - they did to me and it turned the response from UE to EN.
    Last edited by Grassy_K; 31 July 2014, 13:54.

Comment

Ok so is that all they sent? just a page with your right to cancel and 2 lots of T&C ?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        Ok so is that all they sent? just a page with your right to cancel and 2 lots of T&C ?
        Thanks Grassy_K

Hey nightwatch!

Yes, literally all they sent. Everything they sent I've uploaded.

TibetanMonk
        On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

I have also SAR'd them.

TibetanMonk
          On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Hi Tibetan Monk
            We now have a new way of checking CCA's. You need to send an unedited scan of it via this page>>> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?do=form&fid=4

Elsa x

Comment

so if you want to play the barclays game next in line to send is, CCA Query, T&C received template, makes the weeks pass much quicker,

one quick question Did you take this out on line, by returning a flyer, in branch or other? ,

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
              I have also SAR'd them.
              WHY?
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                Hi Tibetan Monk
                We now have a new way of checking CCA's. You need to send an unedited scan of it via this page>>> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...?do=form&fid=4

Elsa x
                Awesome! thanks Elsa All done. x

TibetanMonk
                On Debt Row

Comment

You're welcome honey, fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                    so if you want to play the barclays game next in line to send is, CCA Query, T&C received template, makes the weeks pass much quicker,

one quick question Did you take this out on line, by returning a flyer, in branch or other? ,

- - - Updated - - -

WHY?
                    Hey Nightwatch,

I took this out online. Although it did decline then suddenly I had a card on my matt, lol.

I SAR'd them because I thought that was the right thing to do? should I have not? >.<

TibetanMonk
                    On Debt Row

Comment

That's not even a proper recon. All you have here are terms & conditions. Wait and see what Niddy has to say.

Comment

I just hope that it is UE. Obviously lol. But then what would a recon actually look like if it was applied for online? surely theres not much more than can be added.

TibetanMonk
                        On Debt Row

Comment

Hi TM, a SAR won't hurt but IMHO,at this stage was a waste of £10. as far as I can see this account is UE until they fully comply with your CCA request and send the actual agreement, then IF they do we will have a look at that, enjoy the weekend

Comment

Niddy says Although, it has now been assigned to Raven Recoveries rather than MKRR. What next? :3 - TM

TibetanMonk
                            On Debt Row

Comment

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
                              Niddy says Although, it has now been assigned to Raven Recoveries rather than MKRR. What next? :3 - TM
                              Niddy and you know it's UE but Raven Recoveries don't know that so send them the Sold in Dispute letter which is here (remember to register for the main site first if you haven't already).

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...in-cca-dispute

Raven is all part of the Compello Group (MKDP, MKRR, Keynes) but they never tell each other anything so you always have to treat them as separate entities

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                                Niddy and you know it's UE but Raven Recoveries don't know that so send them the Sold in Dispute letter which is here (remember to register for the main site first if you haven't already).

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...in-cca-dispute

Raven is all part of the Compello Group (MKDP, MKRR, Keynes) but they never tell each other anything so you always have to treat them as separate entities
                                Morning PlanB

Thanks

So does this mean this can be removed from my Credit Report? As I have two defaults on there now, one from Barclays showing as Default - Settled and now one from MKRR as Default.

TibetanMonk
                                On Debt Row

Comment

Working...
                                X