GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Nationwide Debit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide Debit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationwide Debit Card

Hey all, does anyone know what cards Narionwide offer? Is it's full visa debit, electron and cash card?

Thanks

Re: Nationwide Debit Card

Originally posted by wizzywig27 View Post
    Hey all, does anyone know what cards Narionwide offer? Is it's full visa debit, electron and cash card?

Thanks
    See this MSE Thread: ---> http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...9#post35249309

No more Electron mate! They use cashcard+ now

You get the debit card (ie 3-in-1 card)

or the cashcard+ is as follows (this is like visa electron, or natwest step visa debit)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	card.png
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1381680
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X