GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script What data is incorporated into a pay stub? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What data is incorporated into a pay stub?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What data is incorporated into a pay stub?

What data is incorporated into a pay stub?

Pay statements
    • statement period.
    • regular and overtime hours of work.
    • wage rate and overtime rate.
    • earnings paid, listing items separately (for example: wages, overtime, general holiday pay and vacation pay),
    • deductions from earnings and the reason for each deduction.
    • hours taken off in lieu of overtime.
    by the way this is not a general information site it helps people with alledged debt issues, a simply internet search immediately informs you but ask what country!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X