GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Swanny - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Swanny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Swanny

As the title suggests, Happy Birthday Swanny - hope you have a good un matey.

41 years young eh

Your actual calendar entry is here buddy ---> allaboutFORUMS - Happy Birthday Swanfan

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Happy Birthday Swanny

Hey Oop Mate, Have a good one and go easy on the stella
    Don't light all the candles at once, the fire brigade down your way is not equipped for major blazes

Seriously Best Wishes and Happy Returns.
    Regards, Handy
    Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
    Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Happy Birthday.... enjoy........ the cake that is
      Last edited by Deepie; 13 September 2011, 06:22.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy birthday mate..hope its a goodie

Comment

Hope you have a great day, Swanny
          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday swanny!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hey Swanny Happy Birthday m8.

Comment

happy birthday matey
                Have a good one 'the day'

Comment

Happy Birthday Swanny.
                  Have a fab day!

xxxxxxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Swanny! and many of 'em.

regards
                    Garlok

Comment

Happy birthday hun

xx

Comment

Happy Birthday Sweetcheeks!!
                        Made by God...Improved by the Devil
                        Save £2 a day - £1610.00 so far

Comment

Happy Birthday Swanny
                          Have a good one!
                          Love Pixie x

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Happy Birthday Swanny love If...x

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Happy Birthday Swanny! have a lovely day lots of love xxxx

Comment

Working...
                              X