GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday stevieb - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday stevieb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday stevieb

Happy Birthday Stevie

From Niddy and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday stevieb

Have a great day x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday. have a great day xx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy birthday from me, Stevie. xxx

Hope things are well with you.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. KEEP CODING!

01001000 01000001 01010000 01010000 01011001 00100000 01000010 01001001 01010010 01010100 01001000 01000100 01000001 01011001 00101110 00100000 01001011 01000101 01000101 01010000 00100000 01000011 01001111 01000100 01001001 01001110 01000111 00100001

Comment

Happy birthday Steve
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Happy belated birthday stevieb x
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Happy Birthday Stevieb

Comment

Working...
                X