GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday alland - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday alland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday alland

Happy Birthday Allan, have a lovely day

Love from Pixie and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday alland

​HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLAND
    Attached Files
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy D-Day Allan - hope it been a good day and plenty of Beer and Cake!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	6039148494_3e39ac8d60_b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	1411612
      Last edited by 5corpio; 2 December 2016, 18:58.

Comment

Sorry I missed your day Allan hope you had a good one xxxxxxxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

how the heck did i miss this????

Hope you had a fantastic day, enjoy the weekend xxxxx

Comment

how the heck did i miss this????

Hope you had a fantastic day, enjoy the weekend xxxxx

for some reason the site want's to duplicate my post!

Comment

Belated happy birthday from me, as well.

Have been AWOL "doing other things" - but it is a date I am not going to forget!

Comment

A belated happy birthday, I hope you had a lovely birthday weekend.

Comment

A slightly belated Happy Birthday from me........I hope you had a great day

Comment

Thank you all kindly....
                    I was a very lucky boy...Pixie got me 3 presents, she's such a sweetie and spoils me ...

Comment

Yes she does !
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

more belated good wishes, I was out for the weekend, too much mulled wine

Hope you had a fabulous day flyboy!

Comment

Working...
                        X