GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ~ Merry Christmas ~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ Merry Christmas ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ Merry Christmas ~

Merry Christmas from us all
    at AAD Consumer Forum.
    For many it may not feel a Happy Christmas this year, but with the help of AAD, things will and do get better

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: ~ Merry Christmas ~

Had to post this, as it made I larf

Comment

Ah, I was looking for the Christmas thread. I'd like to thank those who have helped me with advice and support this last year and wish everybody a Merry Christmas to. it doesn't need to be expensive or complex so hopefully there will be some happiness for us all.

Comment

For those expecting letters remember there is no post over the holiday , so relax chill and enjoy with your loved ones you don't have to spend lots ,the I've love of friends and family is all important ,the leeches can wait .Merry Christmas xxxx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

you are sooooo sensible Nanna!

Merry Christmas Everyone xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
            Had to post this, as it made I larf

you liked it when i put on xmas music thread
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
              you are sooooo sensible Nanna!

Merry Christmas Everyone xxxx
              Mmmmm who me !!!!!!! x
              Been shopping all day everything done .But i keep thinking its Saturday !

Comment

I keep thinking it's Saturday too nanna

Merry Christmas everyone

Comment

Phew !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                    you liked it when i put on xmas music thread
                    I did 5corps

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post

Been shopping all day everything done .But i keep thinking its Saturday !
                    Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
                    I keep thinking it's Saturday too nanna

Me three....

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has helped me and helping others in this amazing forum enjoy your Christmas and new year xxxx

Comment

Plan B xx

Comment

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Best wishes from Deepie .....

Comment

Love from Pixie xx
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Merry christmas everyone Click image for larger version

Name:	yoyo169.gif
Views:	2
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1410296
                              It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

Comment

Working...
                              X