GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday nightwatch - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday nightwatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday nightwatch

Happy Birthday NW, have a lovely day love IF

From Niddy and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday nightwatch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY === TTC
    Attached Files
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have a fab day NW xxxxxx lots of alcohol to combat that cowd xxxxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks to all xxx

Comment

Have a lovely day; I'm sure your oh will be tending to your every need
          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Happy birthday from me, as well. xxx

Comment

Happy birthday hope you having a good one ...........

Comment

Happy Birthday petal the boys in Rembrantplein are thinking of you
                  Attached Files

Comment

Happy Birthday NW (can't believe I almost missed it )

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hunk birthday.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	1408856

Hope this makes you feel better

Love, Pixie xx
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Is that Mr NW ?

Comment

Happy Birthday NW xx

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                          Happy Birthday NW (can't believe I almost missed it )

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19206[/ATTACH]

Hope this makes you feel better

Love, Pixie xx
                          Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                          Is that Mr NW ?

It was once upon a time nanna, he now looks like Mr Blobby xx

Comment

Working...
                          X