GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday AnnieS - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday AnnieS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday AnnieS

Happy Birthday AnnieS

From Niddy and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday AnnieS

happy Birthday from me too xxxx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Happy Birthday AnnieS

Have a great day xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X